Helping You in a Crisis Situation
COVID-19 Children Focussed Resources for Parents and Caregivers
Yoga for Kids
Looking for things to keep your children busy with interesting new ideas? Check out these Manitoba links for ideas.
- RESOURCE COVID-19 Journal for kids (and adults – why not!)
- Activities for Families at Home
- Child Mind Institute – Supporting Families During Covid-19
- Wellness Check – Covid-19
- Scholastic Learn At Home
- Smithsonian Kids Interactive
- Homeschool Schedule Suggestions from Khan Academy
- 5 Tips for Supporting Anxious Children
- Stories Help. Audible Stories Lets Anyone, Anywhere, Listen for Free!
- At Home Activities for Parents and Young children
- Inspire Community Outreach
- Experience Food At Home
- Tech Home Activities
- Fun Food Games
- Six Questions To Ask Yourself in Quarantine
- Supporting Teenagers and Young Adults During the Coronavirus Crisis
Our Early Childhood Educators are genuine and sincere about their love and commitment to children and quality care.
A positive approach requires E.C.E.’s to use guidance techniques that considers the developmental needs and promotes the children’s interests and cooperation in the classroom through sound management of space, equipment and materials, as well as the children themselves.
Unsubsidized Child Care Fees
We make every attempt to issue invoices 1 week before the billing period. Fees are due at the beginning of the billing period whether or not you have received your invoice. Parents are required to pay promptly. If any unforeseen circumstance arises, please notify the Accounts Receivable Department immediately.
MACCPF has transitioned to accepting payments via EFT – Electronic Funds Transfer.
EFT – Electronic Funds Transfer is the only accepted method of payment. A Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Agreement form must be completed. This form is included in your Registration Package or from the Office Administrator.
There are two withdrawal options:
- Every 4 weeks on the first day of the billing period
- Every 2 weeks on the first day of the billing period with the balance pulled on the 3rd Monday of the billing period.
In the event Monday falls on a bank holiday the withdrawal will occur on a Tuesday. A copy of the Province of Manitoba Billing Periods is attached to the PAD Agreement Form.
Families are encouraged to use the Subsidy Eligibility Estimator tool found at
This tool allows families to enter their specific income and family information to determine if they may be eligible to receive subsidy.
A vital component in your child’s care is your involvement. Without this it is difficult to achieve the quality of care that we all feel is desirable. Parents can be involved in different capacities.
Board members are comprised of parents from each Centre site and may include community members as well. The Board meets monthly, or as needed to discuss issues related to the Centre’s operation. Please contact the Executive Director if you are interested.
We all have a talent that would assist the staff in making the Centre a safe and creative place for your child.
Donating “good junk” that is clean and can be used for crafts and activities.
Providing ideas for field trips that can expand the children’s minds and personal experiences.
Throughout the year, we stage events and maintain projects to raise funds for new equipment, field trips, etc. All money raised through these events is used to further develop the children’s program.