An infant and toddler program is available at Centre 24/7 and Salvation Army Site.
As of July 7, 2013, the following is the fee for infants, as determined by Manitoba Early Learning and
Child Care: $30/day.
- Staff organize interactions and build relationships to promote learning and development
between staff and infants and among infants.
- Staff build relationships with families and convey information to parents/guardians about their infant’s well-being, learning and development.
- Staff organize the space and materials to promote learning and development.
- Children’s individual schedules are accommodated.
- Staff organize time and transitions to support learning and development.
- Staff identify the connection between each infant’s experiences and domains of development.
- Staff reflect and represent all infants, their families and the community, and intentionally expose them to similarities and differences in terms of diversity.